§ EXCHANGE, RETURNS, COMPLAINTS
1. A customer purchasing as a consumer (i.e. as a natural person who purchases goods for non-business purposes) who has concluded a distance contract through Wasted Couture Shop, may withdraw from this contract without giving any reason by making a statement in writing within fourteen days of the date on which the goods which are the subject of this contract were handed over to him.
2. In the case of a multi-purpose contract where the items are delivered separately, in lots or in parts, the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen days after the date on which the Customer acquires possession of the last of the items.
3. In order to comply with the time limits referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, it is sufficient to send a notice of withdrawal from the contract to Wasted Couture Shop before the expiry of the time limit. The form of the declaration will be sent to the e-mail address provided after completing the above form.
4. withdrawal from the contract for the sale of goods shall be effected by the customer making a clear statement to the Wasted Couture Shop. Such a statement may be made on the form, but it is not obligatory.
5. in the event that the Customer withdraws from the contract of sale of the Goods:
a. The Customer shall return the Goods to Wasted Couture Shop immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which they withdrew from the contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the Goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days. Direct costs of returning the Goods shall be covered by the Customer.
b. Wasted Couture Shop shall reimburse the Customer for all payments received from the Customer, with the exception of the cost of delivery of the Goods, immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods from the Customer or proof of sending it back.
c. Wasted Couture Shop will reimburse the Customer for the cost of delivering the Goods equivalent to the cheapest way of delivering the parcel.
d. Wasted Couture Shop will return payments using the same payment methods used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees otherwise. In any case, the customer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
Wasted Couture Shop may withhold the refund until the Goods have been received or proof of return has been provided to Wasted Couture Shop, whichever is the earlier.
The Customer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
The right of withdrawal referred to above shall not apply to contracts indicated in Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), including contracts in which the subject of performance is an item not prefabricated, produced according to the consumer's specifications or intended to satisfy his or her individual needs.
Wasted Couture Shop is obliged to deliver goods free from defects.
Wasted Couture Shop is liable to the Customer if the Goods sold have a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
11. In the case of exercising the right to lodge a complaint, the Customer may fill in the complaint form and send it back together with the Goods complained about and, if possible, with the proof of purchase to the address: Wioleta Sychowska, Al.Piastów 74/5U, 70-326 Szczecin, Poland.
In the complaint form, the Customer shall indicate, among other things, his or her expectations as to the manner of fulfilling the obligations of Wasted Couture Shop.
The possible ways to deal with a complaint are:
a. replacement of the Goods with a new one,
b. repair of the Goods;
c. price reduction,
d. withdrawal from the contract
14. The time to consider the complaint, together with notification to the customer is 14 days from the date of lodging the complaint. In case of repair, the time may be extended depending on the type of reported inconsistency.
15. The basis of the complaint may be, in particular, delivery of Goods other than those ordered, incorrect completion of the order or delivery of the wrong number of Goods.
In the event that a complaint is considered in the Customer's favour, the costs of replacement or repair of the Goods shall be borne by Wasted Couture Shop.
In the event of a complaint in favour of the Customer for a refund, the refund shall be made using the same payment methods as those used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer expressly agrees to another solution. In any case, the Customer shall not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
In the event that a complaint is considered in favour of the customer, Wasted Couture Shop will also reimburse the cost of delivering the goods in the complaint process, which is equivalent to the cheapest way of delivering the parcel.
If the complaint is not dealt with in accordance with the Customer's will, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint.
Wasted Couture Shop informs the customer, who is a consumer, about the possibility of using out-of-court complaint handling and redress procedures. The rules for access to these procedures are available at the offices or on the websites of the out-of-court dispute resolution entities. They may be, in particular, ombudsmen of consumer rights or Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection, a list of which is available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php.