1. FILL IN THE FORM Download and fill in the withdrawal form. Attatch it to the parcel with the returned products. Please carefully secure and pack the package.
2. SEND THE PARCEL Send us a parcel with the returned goods to the address: Wioleta Sychowska, Al. Piastów 74/5U, 70-326 Szczecin, Poland. Remember that we do not accept parcels sent to us by cash on delivery, "e-shipment" service or parcel machines. The cost of returning the returned goods shall be covered by the Customer. After we receive the shipment, you will get an e-mail with a notification from us.
3. WAIT FOR THE REFUND The money will be returned within 14 days from the date of receiving the product. Reimbursement of transaction costs is carried out by bank transfer. In case of payment method: PayU, traditional transfer and PayPal - to the account number from which the payment for the order was made.
1. FILL IN THE FORM Download and fill in the withdrawal form. Attach it to the parcel with the returned products. Please carefully secure and pack the parcel.
Send us a parcel with the returned goods to the address: Wioleta Sychowska, Al. Piastów 74/5U, 70-326 Szczecin, Poland. Remember that we do not accept parcels sent to us by cash on delivery, "e-shipment" service or parcel machines. The cost of returning the returned goods shall be covered by the buyer. After we receive the shipment, you will get an e-mail with a notification from us. Then we will return the money to you.
You can place a new order independently, even on the same day you return the parcel. You can choose any other goods in your order. Remember to pay for a new order!
1. A customer purchasing as a consumer (meaning as a natural person who purchases goods for non-business purposes) who has entered into a distance contract through Wasted Couture may withdraw from this contract without giving any reason by making a written statement within fourteen days from the date on which the goods which are the subject of this contract were delivered to him.
2. In the case of a multi-purpose contract which is delivered separately, in lots or parts, the withdrawal period shall expire fourteen days after the date on which the Customer acquires possession of the last of the items.
3. In order to comply with the periods referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2, it is sufficient to send a notice of withdrawal before the expiry of the period to Wasted Couture. The form of the declaration will be sent to the e-mail address provided after completing the above form.
4. Withdrawal from the sales agreement of the Goods shall be made by the customer making a clear statement to Wasted Couture. Such a statement may be prepared on a form, but it is not obligatory.
5 If the Customer withdraws from the sales agreement:
- The Customer shall return the Goods to Wasted Couture as soon as possible, and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which he withdrew from the agreement. The deadline is met if the Client sends back the Goods before the expiry of the period of 14 days. Direct costs of returning the Goods shall be covered by the Client.
- Wasted Couture shall reimburse the Client for all payments received from the Client, with the exception of the cost of delivery of the Goods, immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods from the Client or proof of its return.
- Wasted Couture will reimburse the Customer for the cost of delivering the Goods equivalent to the cheapest method of delivery.
- Wasted Couture will return payments using the same payment methods used by the Customer in the original transaction, unless the Customer explicitly agrees otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
Wasted Couture may withhold the refund until the Goods have been received or proof of return has been provided to Wasted Couture, whichever occurs first.
The Customer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Goods resulting from the use of the Goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
The right of withdrawal referred to above shall not apply to agreements indicated in Article 38 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), including agreements in which the subject of the service is an item not prefabricated, produced according to consumer specifications or intended to satisfy individual needs of the consumer.